Sunday, January 29, 2012

Last night I sat down to make some more earrings. I decided to experiment a little making my own hoops as I don't really feel I am any good at it. The copperthread is somehow too soft and I can never get my hoops as round as I like. Yesterday I decided to try ans find something round to shape them around, and I felt that it went a little bit better than before. I still struggle with ending the hoop though and it seems like that will always be my demise! I wish I could find a better technique!
Then afterwards when I wanted to take pictures of everything I had made, I struggled with that as well. I suspected that it had to do with poor lighting and decided to try again during the day today. Luckily it went a lot better today. So today I haven't really made anything new, I have just shot photos of the stuff I made last night as well as previously made jewelry.

Here is the result of last nights jewelry making session:-)


 Hoops made with blue swarovski teardrops (11mm), 
 crystal clear swarovski rondelle beads (4mm), dark blue swarovski square cubes (4x4mm) 
and crystal clear swarowski bicone beads (4mm)


 





Hoops made with blue swarovski teardrops (11mm), 
 crystal swarovski bicone beads (4mm), aquamarine swarovski stars (8mm) 
and crystal swarowski rondelle beads (4mm)
 Hoops made with violet swarowski butterflies (6mm), 
white swarovski rugby beads, crystal swarovski dbl vertibra (3mm), 
matt silverplated stoppers, AB purple swarovski rondelle beads (6mm) 
and crystal swarovski rondelle beads (4mm)


 Hoops made with crystal AB swarovski rondelle beads (6mm)
faux silver stoppers (4mm), aquamarine swarowski rondelle beads (6mm) 
and crystal clear swarovski rondelle beads (4mm)


 Hoops made with amethyst swarovski rondelle beads (8, 6, 4mm) 
and crystal clear bicone (4mm)


 Hoops on hooks with amethyst swarovski beads (8, 6, 4mm) 
and faux silver stoppers (4mm)


Small hoops made with tibetan silver spacer (4x7mm), 
jet black swarovski beads (8 and 4mm) 
and crystal clear swarovski rondelle beads (4mm)


Hoops with crystal clear swarovski tear drops (11mm), 
jet black swarovski rondelle beads (4mm) 
and soot swarovski rondelle beads (6mm)




 I also made some other earrings:


 Studs with violet swarovski butterflies (6mm), 
crystal clear swarovski beads (6mm) and violet swarovski bicone beads (4mm)


 Studs with copper swarovski butterflies (6mm), white swarovski rugby beads, 
tibetan silver spacer beads (4x7mm) 
and brown swarowski rondelle beads (6mm)


 Hooks with dark blue swarovski rondelle beads (8mm), 
crystal clear swarovski rondelle beads (8mm), light blue swarovski rondelle beads (6mm) 
and faux silver stoppers (4mm)


Hooks with crystal clear swarovski rondelle beads (8mm), 
dark and light blue swarovski rondelle beads (6mm) 
and faux silver stoppers(4mm)


 My favorites of the evening:-) 
Studs with jet black swarovski butterflies (6mm), 
jet black swarovski beads (8mm) and crystal clear swarovski bicone beads (4mm)



 Last but not least I also made a bracelet to go with the millefiori earrings I had made earlier:

A European Charm Bracelet made with silver plated murano lampwork charms 
and. tibetan spacer beads

All in all it turned out to be a productive and good evening:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment