Sunday, October 28, 2012

A creative weekend:-)

I woke up yesterday morning feeling very creative. I was almost wishing I was a painter so that I could dwelve into the world of art! I decided that rather than painting really poor paintings, I would channel my creativity into making jewelry. So, both yesterday and today I have spent quite some time making necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Here are some photos to document this weekend's creativity.


Hope is pink
Black crystal earrings with hearts

Necklace made with brown beads, as I often have missed having something in brown:-)

Red love

A symphony of green harmony


Different shades of grey

Colors of fall

Locked in hapiness

Joy of orange



Butterflies and cream

Crystal clear butterflies

Happy butterflies

Little black angles

Little silver angels, earrings



Little crystal clear AB angels, earrings

Wings of purple

Memory wire bracelet made with sodalitt beads in different sizes

Memory wire bracelet made with purple and white beads

Memory wire bracelet made with cream, gold and green beads

Memory wire bracelet made with broen and pink beads

Memory wire bracelet made with pink and burgundy beads

No comments:

Post a Comment