Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Easter 2012 is quickly nearing it's end, and I must admit that I haven't spent as much time of my days off as I thought I would, making jewelry. I don't quite know why, but I guess I have prioritized doing other things as well.
I have read a lot of criminal mysteries, watched a lot of criminal mysteries and been part of a lot of criminal mysteries....well, that last statement is not really true. I have not been part of any mysteries -  I have however, at times been very nostalgic thinking of, and missing "the good old days". Not very smart, as the good old days are just that...good and old....and not very likely to come back, but thinking of them sure do make time fly by quickly.

This afternoon and evening I have put a few hours into jewelrymaking, though. With no set goal in mind, I have made a little of this and a little of that:-)

Oh, and by the way - the hand that I have used in the photoes, is a wooden hand that I have borrowed from my husbands collection of rareties....

Bracelet made with 4mm clear and 8mm blue Swarovski rondelles and 2mm clear embroidery beads.

Bracelet on tiger-tail wire made with 4,8&12mm shiny waxed cream-colored glass beads and rhinestone spacerbeads.

Chandelier earrings on hooks with 6x4mm white rugby swarovski crystal AB beads and 4mm green Swarovski bicones .

Bracelet on tiger-tail wire made with 4,8&12mm shiny waxed creamcolored glass beads, 10mm silver colored stardust beads and tibetan silvercaps.

Necklace pendant made with light purple and clear 8mm Swarovski rondelles and 2mm silver-plated spacer beads on a 46cm silver-plated chain.

Necklace pendant made with 8mm light purple and 12mm clear Swarovski rondelles and 2mm silver-plated spacer beads  on a 46cm silver-plated chain.

Necklace pendant made with 8,10&12mm clear Swarovski  rondelles and 4&6mm light purple Swarovski  bicones on a 43cm silver-plated chain.

Necklace pendant made with 8mm light purple and 4mm clear Swarovski  rondelles on a 43cm silver-plated chain.

Charm bracelet.

Bracelet made with 6mm yellow and orange Swarovski bicones, 12mm clear Swarovski rondelles and 2mm clear embroidery beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment